Feeling alone in your grief?
If you are a healthcare provider experiencing difficult emotions after pregnancy or infant loss, this Facebook grief support group was started for you.
There are other providers like you who can understand the:
- Desire to share baby pictures or videos
- Uncertainty and triggers when returning to work
- Daily clinical demands and stressors when you are running on empty
- Desire to call in sick when the grief feels overwhelming
- Wanting to stay in bed all day
- Strain on your relationships with your spouse/partner, living children, family, friends, and co-workers
- Unhealthy coping mechanisms that creep into your routines such as nightly drinking, binge watching Netflix to distract you from the pain, eating a quart of ice cream instead of a bowl, etc
- Feeling of burnout at work and in your life
- Desire to share
You are human. This is all normal after a loss.
Would it help you to engage with other healthcare providers in a Facebook group?
Come as you are, regardless of how long ago you lost your baby.
Join the Facebook Grief Support Group for Healthcare Professionals.
This group is specifically for female, licensed, healthcare providers grieving after pregnancy or infant loss.
Check your Spam Folder if you do not receive an email in the next few minutes with the Facebook link.