Imagine feeling present, calm, and supported while honoring the memory of your baby.
4-week mindfulness based, online grief course with 1:1 support from Amy Pelkey, MSN, CRNA, RYT 200.
The course is designed to help grieving, female, healthcare providers build courage to process their feelings, strength to carry the weight of their grief, and resilience to help find a new norm after pregnancy and infant loss.
The goal is to preserve your career, relationships, and well-being while honoring the memory of your baby.
What you'll receive in this offering:
6 - weeks of support with Amy Pelkey via Zoom (50 min per session)
20 - meditations
4 - yoga practices
Informal mindfulness exerises
Guidance on ways to preserve your baby's memory
Email support from Amy (Monday-Friday)
Who is this for?
Female, healthcare providers grieving after miscarriage, stillbirth, or infant loss.
When do you meet with Amy?
When it is convenient for you. Schedule 6 (50 minute) sessions over 8-weeks with Amy on her calendar (Monday through Thursday sessions). You will receive an email with Amy's availability for scheduling.
1:1 scheduling expires 60 days after the first 1:1 appointment with Amy.
15-35 minutes most days for 4 weeks
6 - 50 minute sessions via Zoom, with Amy, for guidance with the course
Have a greater sense of courage, strength, and resilience so you can create a new norm after loss while preserving your career, relationships, and well-being while honoring the memory of your baby.
Practical applications of mindfulness will include:
- Mindfulness for triggering events such as a baby shower invitation or uncomfortable comment
- Mindfulness applied to work, relationships, and self-care
- Mindfully honoring your baby's life
- A sense of curiosity
- Computer or smartphone access, internet access, printer
- Yoga mat, 2 blocks, a blanket (a throw blanket will work), journal
- Medical clearance from your healthcare provider to exercise
- The Liability Waiver needs to be read HERE before purchase. Purchasing this course confirms your agreement with this form
**You will be a "Beta Tester."
- This offering has been expanded from an evening workshop to an online, more comprehensive 4-week offering. You will be asked for feedback about your experience.
- Amy is a healthcare provider and yoga teacher, NOT a tech expert. There may be some tech glitches along the way as she sorts out the tech side of this program.
- This is not a replacement for therapy, counseling, or medical care.
- Amy Pelkey is leading this offering as a yoga and meditation teacher, not as a healthcare provider. She is not offering any medical advice.
- Every participant will have a different experience as grieving is an individualized process. Therefore, there are no guarantees that this course will be the right fit for you and your needs.
- You may or may not benefit. Like anything, you usually get out of a program what you put into it. You will only know if you try.
- Refunds will be issued for medical reasons with a doctor's note.
- Access to the course for 90 days.
- 1:1 scheduling begins March 2023 and expires 60 days after the first 1:1 appointment with Amy.