30. Katie Cooper, CRNA - Egg Donation, Fertility Treatments, and More
Katie Cooper, MS, CRNA, APRN has a unique perspective on fertility care. Not only did she donate her eggs to a family in her 20s, she now specializes in fertility anesthesia.
Listen to our conversation as we cover:
- Tips to optimize your health in preparation for infertility treatments
- Suggestions and questions to ask when researching a fertility clinic
- Financial considerations
- Anesthesia for fertility treatments
- Personal experience with miscarriage
- ABC News segment about four families going through infertility care. One family received treatment where Katie works (you can see Katie at 10:15).
Here is Katie's contact information:
Pause to Remember Resources for Healthcare Providers Grieving After Pregnancy and Infant Loss
- Facebook Group, Virtual Support Group, Amy's Calendar to talk 1:1, eBook - A Guide After Pregnancy & Infant Loss, Refer a provider (therapist, counselor, psychiatrist, etc), Be a guest on the podcast, Contact Amy
Financially Support Pause to Remember - Click here to donate.
Music credit: Fractal of Light, by Chris Haugen