32. Navigating Burnout with Dr. Errin Weisman, DO
Dr. Errin Weisman is a burnout coach, mentor, speaker, podcaster, and friend. She shares her experience with burnout that began in medical school and escalated during her residency and early years as an attending physician. This led to her feeling trapped.
The episode highlights the impact of the pandemic on burnout and the challenges faced by healthcare professionals. Dr. Weisman emphasizes the importance of seeking support, finding a community, and making changes to overcome burnout.
The conversation explores topics like self-discovery, navigating grief, and making assertive choices. Financial concerns, prioritizing mental health, and addressing work addiction are also discussed.
Find inspiration and resources to deal with burnout by listening to the conversation.
Mentioned in the podcast:
Connect with Dr. Errin Weisman:
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: https://www.burntouttobadass.com/ and https://www.doctormefirst.com/
- Podcast: Burntout to Badass and Doctor Me First
- Instagram: @errinweisman and @burntout_to_badass
Blog post with additional information is here.
Pause to Remember Resources for Healthcare Providers Grieving After Pregnancy and Infant Loss
- Facebook Group, Virtual Support Group, Amy's Calendar to talk 1:1, eBook - A Guide After Pregnancy & Infant Loss, Refer a provider (therapist, counselor, psychiatrist, etc), Be a guest on the podcast, Contact Amy
Financially Support Pause to Remember - Click here to donate.
Music credit: Fractal of Light, by Chris Haugen
Podcast audio editing by Jake Swanson.